Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hum Tum : Extended!


I and He Series continues...




He - I just want you to trust me.
I - I do trust you.
He - Stop worrying then. We will be together.

****

I - You love me?
He - No, I live you.


****

I - Wait for 2 min. I'll be back.
He - Ok baby.
(After an hour)
I - Hi.
He - Uff..Tum ladkiyon ke 2 min.
I - ;)

****

He - I love you even if you don't know how to cook. In fact I will love you even more.
I - Aww...how sweet! :* :*
He - yaar agar itne kisses milne waale hai toh khaana bhi main hi bana dunga.
I - :D 

****

I - I hope you can hear me coz I miss you, everyday, every night, every moment, all the time! I feel you around me. I feel you are watching me. I talk to you in my head and wish you to be there for real...Wow I can write a song after all.
He - Yes you can. You have made my life poetic.

****

He - Do you need anybody else to talk to when you have me?
I - kisi aur mei wo baat kaha jo tum mei hai. Kisi mehfil mei wo nasha kaha jo tumhari baaton mei hai.
He - Arey waah. Dil chu lia.
I - :P


TUM: Aaj Tumhare Liye kuch khana bana ke lati hoon .Kya Khaoge ?
HUM: wah Parante le aana
TUM: hamesh parathe hi to laati hoon!
HUM: Sandwitch le aana
TUM: usme pakana thode hi hota hai
HUM: Dosa Le aana phir
TUM: usme bahut time lagta hai
HUM: Chhole bana lo
TUM: pehle batan tha ,chhole bhiga ke rakh deti
HUM: Pooriyan ?
TUM: pet kharab ho jayega itna tel kha ke.
HUM: fried rice ?
TUM: last week hi to layi thi
HUM: to jo marzi le aana
TUM: batao na kya laoon
:O :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge