Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Born to marry you...


I remember your eyes staring,
Right into mine, without blinking.
I remember the cute smile on your face,
It keeps me going through the lonely days.
You are not the air that I breathe,
you are the sweet scent that drifts upon it.
You are not the sounds that I hear,
you are the music of my life.

I experience the wonders of the world, with you,
I triumph over the challenges in my path.
So may be its true, Yea it must be true,
that I can't live without you.

You fulfil all my dreams, you support me,
You act as a friend, and guide me,
as I grow and learn each day.
I feel at home with you around.


I am restless and carefree,
You show me patience and wisdom.
You help me calm myself,
It is through you that I know my true self.

And when you ask me if I will choose you,
If you really want to know,
Then here's my wedding vow,
All the words loud and clear.




I choose you today in witness,
of all the people who love us.
I choose you tomorrow,
in the privacy of our hearts.

I choose you in strength and weakness,
I choose you in health and sickness.
I choose you in joy and sorrow,
I will choose you, over all others, every day
for as long as I live!

And if you still ask me if I will marry you,
if I will want to spend the rest of my days with you,
I will answer only this for you to know.
'Yes I will baby, 'coz I was born to marry you!'

1 comment:

badge