Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Awesome 'ASUS' Experience...

I have been following ASUS updates regularly off late and when I heard about the launch of the new smart phone Zenfone 2, I immediately browsed through the sites to take a sneak peek into all its features. And what I saw, left me spellbound.
"A marvel of beauty and power, in the palm of your hand!"
The 5 things that were the first to grab my interest included the sleek design, screen size, camera quality, battery life, and the fast processor. Everything about the phone seemed bigger, brighter, and beautiful.
Image Source: http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/
1) I was appalled by the luxurious ultra-thin design which is available in 5 different colors - Glacier Grey, Osmium Black, Glamour Red, Ceramic White, and Sheer Gold. The phone simply looks stunning and has a dual SIM capacity. With a 5.5 inch HD display and a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels, the phone has got to keep you hooked. 
2) The 4GB RAM and a 2.3 GHz quad-core processor ensure three times faster performance and an incredible gaming experience. I no longer have to worry about multi-tasking with ASUS Zenfone 2 in my hand. I can play games, videos, do a faster web browsing, chat, and send emails alongside.
3) I loved the camera quality. I could simply not ask for more. I am aware of the quality that ASUS offers in all its phones and thus I have no doubts that the 13 megapixel rear camera will be my ultimate companion. As a selfie addict, I am pretty sure I will not be disappointed as it has a 5 megapixel front camera too. High resolution pictures with zero shutter lag will ensure that I don't miss any moment to be captured. Its many features include the low light mode that can capture up to 400% brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need of a flash. To add to my delight, Zenfone 2’s real tone flash ensures warm skin tones and accurate color.
Image Source: http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/
4) I want my phone near me right from the early hours of the day to the wee hours of the night. Sometimes, I end up writing my blog posts on my phone, browse sites, send and receive emails, play games, click pictures, chat on whatsapp, and update on facebook all alongside. All this multi-tasking requires a bigger battery capacity. ASUS Zenfone 2 has a battery capacity of 3000 mAh. Also, the device supports ASUS-exclusive technology that charges devices much faster than traditional speeds. With Zenfone 2, this means the phone's battery will be juiced up to 60% in no more than 39 minutes. So, I can be connected with my world 24/7 without any hindrance.
5) Zenfone 2 is as tough a phone as it could be in terms of its strength. With Corning Gorilla Glass 3, it provides a fearless working experience even in tough conditions. Its amazing endurance will never let you down and lesser chances of its breaking down. 
All these reasons and many more are bound to redefine my smart phone experience with ASUS Zenfone 2 and turn it into totally awesome. #CantWait4Zenfone2 and the wait is going to be over soon as the phone is officially launching on 23rd April 2015 at Delhi in a mega event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge