Monday, July 30, 2012

If you wish any day can be happy!

Today, I learnt that your day may not have a good start but if you want, you can always give it a happy ending.
It was the worst day till destiny showed me some ray of hope. I was not well; had fever. My BFF was busy with his classes and I chose not to disturb him this time. Being single is terrible at times. You feel so secluded. Sometimes you just feel the need for a certain someone to be there at a distant and show you that he cares and will be there for you no matter what. Though he might be away from you, but in your heart he is always near. I hope you are getting my point although I guess I am talking senseless right now.
In my previous blog post, I said that having a boy best friend in better than a boyfriend. But having a boyfriend has it's own positives. Everyone needs a person they can completely rely on and know that come what may they will love you. Although my best friend does the same. Still I feel hollow at times like this when he is busy. A boyfriend is someone who can make you feel wanted even when he is busy. May be because the way you connect with him is different. Post-breakup often girls like me turn all scared at the thought of getting committed again. But now my BFF thinks that it's time for me to let go my fears and be myself again. He actually helped me in finding 'the real me' all over again which I had lost somewhere in a place unknown. He taught me to live again literally.
So today when he was busy and I was feeling all-time low, I knew that I was again back there from where I had started. I went into nostalgia thinking hard that how my life sucked.

Listening to this song of Taylor Swift actually made me miss 'him' more, though I had promised Adi (my Best Friend Forever) that I wouldn't cry over him anymore. But I was feeling so weak.



I almost forgot that my life wasn't that bad. I still had people who wanted to see me smile like Rohit, Sahil, Rahul, Jatin, etc. Sensing me upset, Rahul called and it made me feel like I wasn't alone after all. Thinking of Jatin, I suddenly forgot I was upset a little while ago. I respect him a lot; and often call him 'my superstar' and so he was. Talking to him was the next best thing to talking to Adi. And then the conversation became just too special. It was like a new day, a new beginning. I have no clue what the future will be like but one thing I am sure I am loving it; loving the feel of it. And who knows I might bump into my Mr.Right soon enough? Or may be I have already found him, just an acknowledgement is needed?
For now one thing is certain in my uncertain world. All my bad days can have happy endings, I just need to have right people in my life and flush out the wrong people. Then the life will be a happy journey, full of hunky-dory surprises.
So word of the day - LET GO! Believe me it's a lot more easier to let go rather than holding on to something that is never going to come to you again. Although it might seem the toughest thing in the world to do. Have you ever felt clinging to something that is about to break and fall? Well holding on to someone who doesn't care about you is similar. So I have decided to live again instead of falling in an unknown horizon. What are you waiting for? Life never stops, so why should we?

In a nut shell, a bad day is like walking with an umbrella in the rain, while a good day is like throwing that umbrella far off and letting it rain all over you! So finally I am throwing that umbrella shielding my happiness off, and getting drenched. What about you? ;)

8 comments:

  1. heye ila...dnt u worry...u will soon find a right man for you...at this moment enjoy being single...as it is rightly said 'the fruit of patience is sweet.' and one more thing i wanna add here is...ur BFF is always there for u...u have the right to ask him to stay awake till u r awake...so dnt feel low ever...jst smile...coz there are so many people whose day starts with ur smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Adi Oh my Gawd!! :P You always manage to surprise me. This was so unexpected. Damn!! :D Love you a million times.

      Delete
  2. Hey! Great stuff, really! :)

    Oh and Love finds you when you're least expecting it to. So leave it to the Universe, and let it work its wonders for you.

    PS - The computer is asking me to prove that I'm not a robot


    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot komal :) I second you there. Life is so unexpected and it has a million hidden treasures for you. All you have to do is find that one person who will surpass every other treasure in the universe! And then your eternal thrist is quenched and 'life' becomes the most unforgettable journey!

    PS - Who needs love when they have a best buddy like Adi. :) I consider myself way too lucky to have found him. :D

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep them coming, man. People like you inspire me to write more and make me realize that I'm as lazy as a sloth! So, thank you! I've been exceptionally frequent with writing since the past few weeks, thank you for being t3h catalyst! :P

    I recoe you a song, do check it out. It's called There for you by Flyleaf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felt so damn connected reading it. although this one's been written long ago, but i'm pretty sure, these feelings and emtions you felt would be there with you, to make you understand yourself a little bit more. Taylor Swift, (you've got me started now) well she's a genius when it comes to giving words to your emotions. You should listen to her songs, i agree most of them are about heartbreaks, but trust me she has a way of cleaning up your void/hollow feeling and lighting a bright and new happy fire inside you. Again, i feel connected here, cause just like you, i (and so many ppl in this world) write out their feelings and most of it is when you are feeling lonely or not so right. You can't help it, you can feel lonely even when you have the bestest of friends. It happens. It should. As someone said, Loneliness is a gift from God, so that you spend some time with yourself and get to know yourself a little be it more :D

    Love always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Vaish..Read your comment very late.. :( Still thanks a lot for writing such a sweet feedback. Taylor Swift is one of my favorites too. Keep your comments coming. Do read the other posts and let me know your valuable views on them.
      Stay happy and blessed. Love you loads. xoxo

      Delete

badge