Saturday, July 28, 2012

Because I was blank!!

Had a troubled sleep. Woke up as early as 7:00 A.M. today with a severe headache. If anything I am feeling weird right now. Life can be so meaningless at times. Crap!
I wonder how can in such a busy and short life, people find time to be sad and do all the drama! It's just too lame. The problem with me is I cannot see a single soul around me unhappy. I almost kill myself (metaphorically) to ensure their happiness. Duh! I am surrounded by so many people who are habituated to cribbing over anything and everything. Yeah right, I live with a lot of negativity around me - one of the reasons for my rare mood swings!
I logged in to FACEBOOK thinking I would have some fun catching up with friends over chat. A friend of mine (yeah you guessed right, from the 'cribbing team') started crying literally over the chat about how his girlfriend broke up with him and went out of station without meeting him for the last time. I am awestruck by the fact that he knew this girl was cheating on him for the past two years and he still loved him. Huh! Love is a lame concept these days. True love always hurts if it exists in the first place. Weird!!! (Word of the day - WEIRD! Ta-Da!)
I was like What? Are you that insane? Or that blind? It was a SUCKER ALERT for sure. My head was already banging. But somehow I can never leave people alone especially when they are so low. Gawd! I never understand how can people cry over a person? If your girl is gone, then let that bitch go and get over it dude! You deserve to live your life and not kill yourself in her absence!
So though I wasn't very well, I chose to stay online and hear him if nothing else. Finally he calmed down and I went offline. As if it wasn't enough to ruin my mood, another friend called. Haha! My life is full of them. Or is it that am too kind? Whatever!
Now this friend was all drunk and I was so tired. He kept speaking and I chose to remain quiet. He was telling me his break-up story for the 100th time! Darn it! Finally around 3:00 A.M., I told him to sleep and let me sleep. I wonder if I am extra sweet to my friends! But then I find it a compulsion to make everyone feel better, it gives me a unique satisfaction. I really wish someone to do the same to me someday when I am going through such a weird phase of life! Told you, WEIRD is the right word.
I woke up this morning, totally blank. Had a movie plan but cancelled it. It's one of my bad days!! Feeling like post-hangover!! Sigh! So since morning am roaming all over the home and then finally decided to switch on to my lappy and write something for the NGO website am working on. Hah! Even that wasn't a success! Spammed by messages from a friend yet again! I choose not to reply this time and writing this blog instead. Though it's a senseless piece. My life sucks or may be my some of the friends. Though not all of them. I am missing some of my real good friends now. Why is everyone so busy today? Need to calm down myself now. Any tips? Anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment

badge