Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hum Tum : With a Twist!


Here comes a glimpse of I and He series, inspired by a friend. Compiled for the sake of a post. :P


He - Unconscious or conscious I always take your name. My world starts and ends with you.
I - (blushes) This is really sweet. I feel incredible.



He - Why do you love me so much?
I - 'coz you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and you make me feel like a princess.
He - *smiles*



I - U must b tired..wanna sleep?
He - Nopes, I want to talk to you. You energise and refresh me.
I - :) *speechless*



He - I am so happy with you.
I - I am more happy with you.
He - No I am more.
I - :/
*and the fight continues*



I - We should have met after 2 years.
He - Why? Whom do you want to flirt with in these 2 years?
I - Huh! 'coz now I have to wait for 2 years to marry you.
He - :D Well not exactly, I can marry you right now.
I - (after a long pause) Let it be, I was just joking!
He - :/



He - You heal my wounds, relax my impatient mind, you provide stability to my mind.
I - But I haven't done anything!
He - This is the truth.
I - Aww....



I - You created me. I am just a character from one of your stories.
He - No, we created 'us' and now writing our story!
I - :)



He - Life is beautiful. I have learnt this from you.
I - Really? (awestruck)
He - Just one smile of yours, makes me forget all my pain.
I - What? You okay? Are you in pain?
He - No love. I am in love. You are the reason of everyone's happiness.
I - :D



He - There is just one most important thing that I want to say to you.
I - (attentive) Which is?
He - If you have ever done anything wrong in your past which you are afraid to confess in front of me, just forget it. Set fire to your past. I really don't care about your past. My love is beyond all this. Believe me, I won't let you go at any cost.
I - (blinking) You always leave me speechless.
He - Marry me.
I - I will, in 2 years.
He - Uff. I can't wait.
I - Amm...you have to. I mean you should.
He - :(



To be continued....

2 comments:

badge