Friday, July 19, 2013

Pool of Blood & Pain



I sit on the edge of a pool for hours,

Pool filled with blood, pain, and misery.
Am trapped in an invisible cage,
In worries am embedded.
Its like my soul is cringing, yelling in pain.
Lifeless, is what I feel mostly.
My body is becoming hollow gradually,
I hear voices, vehemently painful voices.
Blood, blood, blood,
Is all what I see.
Pain, pain, pain,
Is all what I feel.





Silence screams at me,
That feeling of nothingness grips me.
Faint sounds of laughter strike in my ears,
But alas, I have forgotten even to smile,
Let alone laugh. 
Unaccustomed pain has taken it all away.
The emptiness is closing on me now.
My life is a stand still, no joy.
Insomnia, is ruling. I can't even rest.
Yes, I am hurt, brutally hurt,
May be now am getting used to this pain.
I can't think of anything beyond this,
I am drowning in my own tears.


No air to breath, no desire to live,
Only a tortured soul resides within.
Death would be better than life,
But death doesn't come easy.
The pool keeps increasing in volumes,
Now I have reached right in the middle.
I wish I could reach the other side,
Before I can cross, I am forced to give up,
To surrender to the enormous pain,
And be so weak that I am unable to walk.
I am gradually becoming dizzy,
Numb, frozen, my mind and senses blocked.
Should I keep fighting in vain?
Should I be strong and tell someone?
Should I just be a slave to this harassment?
Should I surrender to this endless torture?
Should I kill myself before this pain kills me?
I guess yes! Dying would be much better after all.
At least I will catch on some peace at last.


No comments:

Post a Comment

badge