Saturday, December 17, 2016

Celebrate the season of gifting with Giftease!

Hi lovelies,

The season of gifting is here, so I decided to do a blog series on gifting options that I have recently come across. This is the first post in the series. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below or drop me a mail at ilagarg.president@gmail.com

So this is an amazing website called - www.giftease.com (rightly named 'gift-ease' as it really eases the process of gifting).

While browsing through the wide range of options available, I did come across a lot of innovative gifts. The gourmet chocolates looked tempting, spread across the site. I finally picked 3 products to check if the quality is what they promise and be the secret santa to some near and dear ones. I received my parcel in about a week.

It was nicely packed.


Here's what I got inside:



Now let me tell you my experience of each of the products here:

1. Chocofarm Chocolate Coated Roasted Crunchy Almonds (196 gms) - These crunchy almonds drenched in a smooth confection are so addictive that you'll definitely be back for seconds. The Chocolicious Almonds are served in individual servings and the packing of 196 gms. Priced at 295 INR, it is the perfect chocolate snack to keep with you in the bag to sneak a chocolaty bite when no one is looking! For me, this definitely is the perfect gift accompaniment this Christmas and New Year. I loved it so much that I am going to order two more boxes of the same. So, a big thumbs up to this!

Buying link: http://www.giftease.com/chocofarm-chocolate-coated-roasted-crunchy-almonds-196-gms

2. Jus Trufs I Love You Chocolate Box (105 gms) - Add a tinge of sweet memories to your love by expressing it through this delectable chocolate box! The "I Love You" chocolate bar is created from dark couverture and 4 heart shaped chocolates. All these luscious chocolates are stuffed with almonds, cashews, butterscotch. The one that I received was melted and not worthy of gifting. I did bring it to the website's notice and they promptly sent me these chocolates again, and this time it was simply a delight. Priced at 324 INR, it was worth a try!

Buying link: http://www.giftease.com/chocolates-confectionery/gourmet-chocolate-boxes/jus-trufs-i-love-you-chocolate-box-105-gms





3. Happily Unmarried New Metro Bag (Black) - The description box claims "More good looking and take-home-worthy than anyone you dated. The Metro Bag has a special kangaroo pouch for storing your metro card. Now no taking the card out everytime you want to flash it. Canvas on the outside and waterproof. So convenient. So cool. So you." However, I beg to differ. The bag that I got was a huge disappointment. It had rusted buckles and looked highly shabby and not so classy.

Buying link: http://www.giftease.com/womens-fashion/handbags-slingbags/happily-unmarried-happily-unmarried-new-metro-bag-black (in case, you wanna give it a try)



I immediately contacted the customer care people and informed them about the issue. They were prompt enough to respond to it and arranged for a pick-up of the product, gave me a refund in my giftease account, and sent an apology letter with a gift.





So all's well that ends well....

Happy Gifting! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge