Saturday, March 23, 2013

I found his diary!

I found his diary underneath his pillow,
And I started reading the words that I always wanted to hear.
The words he had written took me by surprise,
Though I had already read them in his eyes. 
The words said that he had found the love he waited for. 
But the girl would never know it, he wouldn't show it. 

When he confronted with the writing there, 
And simply pretended not to care. 
I tried to ignore the fact that I felt the same,
He loved a girl who loved him too.
And still he tried to hide his feelings for her,
The love that he denied, for some reasons of his own.
But the girl would never know it, he wouldn't show it. 

And as I go through my life, I will give to him all my love.
All the sweet things that I can ever find. 

I found his diary underneath his pillow,
And I started reading the words that I always wanted to hear.
The words began to make me feel morose and tears began to flow,
His meaning now was clear to me, and it left me heart broken.
The love he'd waited for was always me but he wouldn't ever say it.
But I would now pretend that I don't know a single word that he wrote.

I will keep his secret in my heart,
Though its tearing my heart apart.
I know the reason now, I know why he wouldn't ever say,
Though the reasons are irrational, But I have no options.
But this secret love of ours is hurting us both,
So tonight I will let him go, we can't save 'us'.
Because loving him and faking not to, is killing me each day.

And as I go through my life, I will wish for his happiness. 
All the sweet things that he can ever find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge