Sunday, June 9, 2013

You left me enchanted!



That day was a fairy tale,
You made my heart sail.
You took me to paradise,
You kept looking in my eyes.

Yes, it was a fairy tale,
Hope this love prevail.
I closed my eyes,
Ready for the surprise.



Deep down in my heart,
I was painting a unique art.
Your stares, made me smile,
You made every moment worthwhile.

Made me feel like a princess,
A butterfly free to breath.
It was a wonderful day,
When you took my heart away.

Gave me feelings that were new to me,
I silently asked you, "Will you marry me?"
We dined, we celebrated,
My wait had finally ended.

I sneaked out to be with you,
And it turned out to be just Perfect!
All illusion and reality was getting mixed,
Faster than the wind, I was so transfixed.

A magic spell was casted on us,
You took away all my distress.
We had wine, we were so drunk,
With you, I was so full of spunk.

You took me by hand,
Before I could comprehend.
We roamed on the streets, so carefree,
I was on a romantic spree.

In a café, you told me I looked pretty,
When in reality, I was looking a mess!
You were the prince,
I was just your damsel in distress.



And then you kissed me,
I felt so complete.
You smiled at me,
The world seemed beautiful.

Time slowed down for a while,
You gave me such a cute smile.
Everyone around looked at us in awe,
"Oh they look perfect together!"

You gave me a box to open,
Inside was the sweetest gift.
Chocolates, jewels, and something more,
You told me to explore!

I looked at the mirror,
Trying to get the drift.
And you remarked,
I could not think of a better gift.

I was still confused, thinking hard,
And then you made me see.
"I gifted you a beautiful princess,
The one you can see in the mirror!"


You left me enchanted,
Made me lose control.
Held me tightly, and I felt comfortable,
And my love story had just begun!







6 comments:

  1. I dont believe it... its awesome Ila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gaurav! It really means a lot! :)

      Delete
  2. Ur posts bring back my belief in love :)
    Wonderful indeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Harshita. This constant feedback from your side keeps me going! :)

      Delete
  3. This post made me fall in love again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Pulkit. :) Keep loving! Coz the one you love feels really special when you love her. :)

      Delete

badge