Thursday, January 8, 2015

Smart Street Shopping #BlingOn

 

Many a times, keeping up to the changing trends can put a dent in your budget. In such times, street shopping comes as the only handy solution. But where to shop and what and how are some important questions here.

I found a great place to shop in Delhi which has a lot of variety in pocket-friendly rates. Crafts Bazaar, in District Centre, Janakpuri is a shopper's paradise offering something for every budget. It has a wide variety of ethnic Rajasthani kurtis, price ranging from Rs. 200 to Rs. 800. There are so many stalls selling junk jewelry. The range starts from as low as Rs. 10. You can find shoe stalls too. Other stuff like soft toys, bags, belts, home decor items, etc. is also available for cheap prices.

So, I explored it in my own way. And here are few items that I added to my collection from there.


First Impressions of shopping here: An awesome place, a one stop-shop for almost anything girly. They have books, bellies, a range of footwear which include slippers too. They have clutches, bags, purses, and what not! All that is available in such cheap rates that you won't be able to resist.






So, first thing that I picked up from there is this sparkly, chunky ring. It looks so trendy with both Western as well as Indian attire and I fell in love with it the moment I picked it up. I got it for as low as Rs. 60. Isn't that great? Yes, it is. I told you.









Next, I went on trying great accessories that would go well with a traditional suit or saree or a lehnga. Here, I found these pair of earrings. Take a look at them. Aren't they pretty? I got them just for Rs. 100. The moti work is really intricate and enhances the look of this beautiful pair that dangles comfortably on your ears. And the shopkeepers here keep getting new pieces every week or so.











Then I saw this tribal neck piece which can be very costly if you check it out online or at some mall. But here, I got it for just Rs. 100 and yes its quality is almost the same. It is very elegant and looks great on every girl. You must have at least one of these statement necklaces in your collection. They have it in many different colors.




And this one simply caught my attention from a distance. This big sized pearl ring can fit in comfortably on your finger and then there is no need to wear any more accessories. This is very trendy and looks great with Kurtis as well as Party Tops. I got this for Rs. 80 (after bargain), although the shopkeepers can be really stubborn at times. But then, bargaining is an art, isn't it? Well we girls seem to know it well. So, this is one place you can try your art!




Recently, I came across an online website - shopclues.com and decided to check it out. I found this stylish looking watch there and ordered it in black color. Although it was clearly mentioned there that the color would be as per the availability. I got this brown one delivered a week later. This one has a charm too (the owl). Its vintage look makes it more tempting! I realized that it looked better than the black one, so I was happy anyway. This one is for Rs. 200 (including shipping charges). They have a lot of watches that are stylish trendy and will steal your heart at very affordable prices.





Go shop, girl... ;) 
Don't let the low budget thing stop you. It's not just shopping after all, it's a therapy! 
We girls know it better!

Follow me on Instagram for regular updates - Here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge