Monday, August 6, 2012

Just another day..

Finally I am  on the right track. I feel alive. Though everything is new and awkward still I am learning each day. I am maturing as a person. My mum is rather a delicate soul when it comes to me. She somehow cannot see me upset. It pains her deeply to know that I am not feeling good in my new life. Just for her sake, I have finally decided to try and adjust in the new situation; though it seems to be the most difficult task right now.
Problem is I feel isolated in the new college. I feel so like 'odd one out' amongst all the new classmates. Did it ever happen with you too? I feel an eerie sense of remoteness as I enter the college premises. I was disappointed initially and now I have lost all hope. So when today I actually made two three friends, I felt hopeful again. Everything passes and so now I am sure this one year will pass too. It was just a phase; a different place, a different time, and different people having different mindsets. It will take time for me to adjust there but eventually I will be a part of it.
For now, I am happy about the positive start; although it's an awkward beginning. Fingers crossed!!


Jab jab dard ka baadal chhaya
Jab gham ka saya lehraya
Jab aansoo palkon tak aya
Jab yeh tanha dil ghabraya
Humne dil ko ye samjhaya
Dil aakhir tu kyun rota hai
Duniya mein yunhi hota hai
Yeh jo gehre sannaate hain
Waqt ne sabko hi baante hain
Thoda gham hai sabka kissa
Thodi dhoop hai sabka hissa
Aankh teri bekaar hi nam hai
Har pal ek naya mausam hai
Kyun tu aise pal khota hai
Dil aakhir tu kyun rota hai..



No comments:

Post a Comment

badge