Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My funny side! Yes, it exists! :D

Haha! People around me think am forever in pain. That's the only thing I can feel. Guys you are highly mistaken. I love to laugh. They so want me to be happy and this post is to declare that yes I am happy to have you with me. So, here I am sharing some stuff that makes me laugh out and I almost roll over at times ending with a stomache. Well, my imaginary world rocks! Enjoy!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK … REALLY GROSS STUFF COMING UP !! :P

You are at your place, watching your favorite TV show and enjoying the support of the comfortable cushion on your extremely cozy couch, with TV remote in one hand, while the other hand is busy texting on your cell phone.
All of a sudden, you feel kind of itchy in your ear, so you put down the remote and dig into your ear with the little finger a.k.a pinky and hunt for the priceless fortune that the ear holds in itself. After satisfying yourself with a pleasant gratifying massage for few seconds, you feel some nasty, gross fluidly stuff on your finger. Congratulations! You have just found the hidden treasure that had been lost in your ear for quite some time.
Now comes the moment of truth. You can’t help but to watch the riches that just came out of your ear. You can’t stop wandering about its color and texture. Instincts tell you not to do it but your inquisitive persona compels you to give it a shot. You ponder for a moment but, come on; you are at your home. Who’s watching? So you feast your eyes on one of the nature’s most divine creations: ear wax.
Thus comes the crucial time of verdict. Either you can make the long exhausting commute to the wash room, due to which you may miss the most exciting part of your favorite TV show, or you can simply rub it off against the back of your couch. The decision is totally up to you mate!





2 comments:

  1. lol..i would prefer rubbing against the back of the couch...coz who would love to miss Arnab for even a second ^_^ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :P Miss Arnab's fan. Wish you all the very best for your interview!! See you soon :D

      Delete

badge