Sunday, August 12, 2012

Thank you note!!



They say that an Author is nothing without his/her readers. I personally believe in the saying. So here I am thanking all my blog readers for their appreciations. Thank you so much Tavleen Kaur, Basil, Princy Kurian, Jayashree Tripura, Anadi Sir, Ashish Dadgaa, Komal Panwar, and all the others I have missed out for your appreciations and encouragements over the time.

No writer can write in vacuum. So the writings are always influenced by the surroundings. My writings are no exceptions. I write what I experience, what I see around me, what I feel from the bottom of my heart, sometimes I write what my friends face, etc. And because they are real, people connect to them much easily. People all around me suffer from heartbreaks and other such common feelings like being left out in the crowd. So,  I write about such incidents, it is to make them see a possible solution and work towards it. I believe that together we can make sadness temporary and happiness will be a permanent state then!

When you guys tell me that you found my blog interesting, it gives me a boost to keep writing. Every work of art needs to be commented upon. Critics/ or bad comments helps in improvising while praises help in strengthening one's belief in oneself. So keep them coming. Your reviews, feedback, even a line is essential for me to keep writing more and more.


P.S. - Life seems interesting to write about when you all are there to read about it. ;) And yeah feel free to share your personal experiences like you always do, so that I may include them. Obviously names will be changed if you don't want to be mentioned. :P

Here I am signing off for now,
Love & Laughter,
Ila :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank u again for the endless faith that you bestow upon me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the way u thank your friends and made them feel that you respect them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u adi :) frnds lyk u inspire me to kp writng more :) :)

    ReplyDelete

badge