Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Fabbag July 2016 - Review

Hey Lovelies,

So here I am unboxing and reviewing July 2016 Fabbag for you all.


I was really excited for this month’s bag. It’s my fourth one from Fabbag and so far, the experience has been great. I love flaunting my bags everywhere I go. They are so handy that I can easily put them in my handbag and take along during my travels.



This month’s Fabbag is this ‘The Hello Gorgeous July Fabbag’. It’s navy blue in colour with pink lip impressions on the print. I love the feel of this bag; it’s leathery and adds to its quality. Inside the bag, I got 4 lovely products – 3 full-sized and 1 sample-sized. First impression of the entire bag was ‘wow!’ I tried them out excitedly. Here’s the product-wise review of what I found #InMyFabbag :


Johara Instant Radiance Face Scrub: The bag contains a 15 g sample of the product. The full-sized product comes in a package of 100 g and is priced at Rs 500. This face scrub is formulated with natural exfoliating ultra-fine walnut extract and a blend of lemon peel extract and neem oil to gently slough off dull skin layers, remove impurities and promote natural cell exfoliation. Brighten up lacklustre skin with this creamy formula enriched with CococinTM CG, a nutrient-rich extract from green, tender coconut water to rejuvenate skin, leaving it feeling clean, smooth and toned, for a simply radiant complexion.
It does have a fragrance of walnut and it left my skin feeling good after application.


Skin Yoga Coffee Body Scrub: The bag contains a full-sized 100 g product which is priced at Rs 845. The caffeine enhances fat metabolism and removes liquid and fat from your skin, ultimately reducing the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks. The natural oil moisturizes and nourishes your skin. This scrub also treats inflammation and protects your skin from sun damage. It is 100% natural body exfoliator, fragrance-free, preservative-free and paraben-free.
I applied it on my wet skin after shower as per the directions. After scrubbing it for 5 minutes, I rinsed it off. My skin felt softer instantly. The difference was indeed noticeable. I like the packaging too. It perfect to carry while travelling.


Pep Moisture Velvet Shampoo: The bag contains a full-sized 50 ml product which is priced at Rs 119. It is formulated with a blend of oat protein milk, the extra-nourishing formula is designed to restore moisture and give deep root nourishment. After a few uses, your strands will be softer and more manageable—which means you can spend less time fussing over your hair.
I have an oily scalp and thus, this shampoo was much needed for my hair. The hair fall was less and my hair felt smooth. Good product to try!


Sugar It’s A-Pout Time! Vivid Lipstick: The bag contains this awesome lipstick by Sugar. It’s Big Bang Berry shade and priced at Rs 599. Although, I already have this shade but I still love it. The month's shade selection is available to only 3, 6 and 12 month subscribers. Shade for one month subscribers is customised by the FabBag team.
I love sugar cosmetics. This shade is perfect for my complexion and every time I apply it; I get loads of compliments. It is long-lasting and doesn’t fades out.

In a nutshell, I liked all the products. My two favourites are Skin Yoga Coffee Body Scrub (Rs 845) and Sugar It’s A-Pout Time! Vivid Lipstick (Rs 599). The Fabbag can reach your doorsteps in Rs 599 or you can get a 10% discount and have it at just Rs 539. You can subscribe to this awesome monthly bag here: www.fabbag.com


Save

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge