Monday, July 25, 2016

That man of my dreams!

It would be a complete lie if I would say that no one ever loved me the way you do. It would be a lie if I would say I was always wrong when it came to choices. Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong, my dear, even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Then how can I always be wrong? How can the emotions be wrong? But then, emotions are like wild horses. They can be dangerous if left untamed.

But now that you are so crazily in love with me and you have even confessed, wrong things are going to turn right too. That's my belief. At least for now! You are everything that I always wished for. Well, I wouldn't say that because my prince charming; that man of my dreams slightly differs from you. Being in love with him is like kissing a melted chocolate and then surrender completely to the pleasures that it offers. Being in love with you is no different. However, the man of my dreams would not probably bear half the things that you have for me and that's why you are better. Maybe the best! I am yet to know...

May be someday you will actually end up being my prince charming and take me for your princess. Maybe we shall also ride the white horse together and elope to a distant land. I can read God's signals as He smiles at me and showers his blessings in the form of rain from the skies above. He is one with me in this desire.

It's raining now, the weather has turned pleasant. It's the perfect ambiance. Something that I adore. Imagine holding hands under the natural showers, walking on an empty street in such a romantic weather, looking deep in each other's eyes, feeling the presence, listening to the fast paced heart beats, that magical touch, that twinkle in the eyes, those shivering fingers, the numb hands, the blowing hair - being with your love in this weather is priceless. And there's more; the touch of your lips on mine under the rain will be so majestic. It will send shivers down my spine. I can only imagine! If only you could read my mind and somehow the distance between us could be reduced.
I can be strong and survive this though. But somehow, the emotions always make me weak. And its one of that day, when am sitting admiring the magical weather and you are busy sitting in your office. *Sigh*

Wish you could be here after all and create the magic that only comes with you!

P.S. I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

badge