Sunday, July 3, 2016

Black Metal Jewelry #AStudy #BlingOn


The newest emerging trend is that of the black metal jewelry. So I decided to do some research on this latest rage in the world of fashion as asked by one of the followers on Instagram.



Though not emerged in India, this is fast venturing into the domains. Black metal jewelry generally is made of Black Ceramic that is a modern alternative for the traditional gold, silver and even platinum. Its cheap price and yet the unparalleled luster scores brownie points. Known for its glossy appearance, this looks exceptionally beautiful and classy. Also, it shows no sign of wear which adds to its demand. Many celebs have been seen flaunting their style in black metals. The midi rings are not left behind too. These pieces are readily available at any junk store. I have recently come across a lot of Instagram accounts selling these jewels at an affordable price.





I personally loved these pieces as not only they are pocket friendly but they are attention grabbers. The beautiful ear cuffs, neck pieces, midi rings, etc. are getting popular with the girls now-a-days. These can be paired with your western clothes and for college goes this is an utter bliss! While going for the monochrome trend if your pair one of these, of course you can never go wrong!


As the saying goes like, 'When in doubt, wear black'. So, go for it girl and for the girls who have creative instincts and like to live life over the edge, you can refer to these DIY videos and try making your own personalized jewelry. I am actually going to try some of these myself and I will be gifting them to my beautiful friends. Let me know if you tried them and how they turned out to be. Inbox, DM, or tag me in pictures. :) Get ready to bling on in the new trend!



Follow me on twitter: @ilagarg_smile
And for regular updates, follow me on Instagram: @ila_licious


4 comments:

  1. I love wearing black metal but only if it has a fine finishing :0
    Nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. Finishing is necessary in order to add to its glam quotient.

      Delete
  2. Yeah! in the comparison of other jewelries, Black Metal Jewelry is in trend and looks different and beautiful. As I can see here on this blog. Really impressive post.


    black metal jewelry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly my point :) Thanks for your feedback :)

      Delete

badge