Monday, May 8, 2017

Tea Stories with Tea Treasure - Healthy Treasure in a Cup!


Off late, my health is deteriorating, all thanks to the tight schedule that I have! I often sleep late and wake up early and spend more than half of my day in front of the laptop screen. Naturally, this has finally taken a toll on my immunity and I keep falling sick almost every day. Because I don’t get plenty of rest even after falling sick, so I never get fully recovered. All this obviously impacts the work performance and then everything keeps moving in the downward direction. Thus, our health is something that we should never neglect.

(Are you a foodie like me? Check out this: https://www.village-bakery.com/)

I was tired of being sick every day so I tried a lot of green teas (of so many brands) and things like that which are said to have a lot of benefits. However, nothing gave a long-term relief. I then shifted to chamomile teas, which are really good for cold, cough and allergies from pollen grains. It’s still my most preferred tea.
Health Factor: Do you know that Chamomile is the common name of several Daisy-like plants. It is commonly used to make herb infusions to serve various medicinal purposes. Popular uses of camomile preparations include treating hay fever, inflammation, muscle spasms, menstrual disorders, insomnia, ulcers and gastrointestinal disorders.

However, in addition, I was recently introduced to this new range of teas from Tea Treasure. I thought of giving it a try and ordered some variety.

So here’s all I ordered:
Tea Treasure Immunity Booster Loose Leaf Tea
Tea Treasure Slimming Loose Leaf Tea
Tea Treasure Sweet Dreams Loose Leaf Tea
Tea Treasure Premium Chai Masala for Perfect Chai
Tea Treasure Kadak Masala for perfect Masala Chai


Now, I can definitely say that Tea Treasure is so far the best tea company I have come across. Right from the packaging to the taste and results, their teas are no less than AMAZING!


Created by a team of certified herbalist from India and the top herb experts from USA, it has the right blend of the different herbs. These teas are all naturally caffeine-free and help in soothing your nerves just the way you want.


The Immunity Booster is a perfect infusion of herbs and spices (cardamom, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, black pepper, bay leaves). It gives that authentic Indian flavour to your daily cup of chai. It not only has wonderful health benefits but also acts as a great energizer.
After trying so many brands, this is one tea brand that I guess I will never give up on. The other day I woke up with a banging headache, and just the aroma of this tea brightened my face. As I sipped in, my headache was magically gone! And with that, my fever was gone too. That too without any meds!
Yeah it happened!


The Slimming Tea is a blend of some unique combination of ingredients like moringa, rose, ginger, cinnamon, ginseng, licorice and green tea which makes it exceptional. It keeps you going all through the day while its soothing aroma and a blend of perfect ingredients help in cutting down the body fat.


The Sweet Dreams Tea is exactly what it claims to be. It had a leaflet with it which showed the many different ways to use this tea. It cures acne, headache and also insomnia!! And there's more, it takes care of your hair worries too. Intrigued? Buy this and see it for yourself. Thank me later!


The Premium Chai Masala is a perfect infusion of herbs and spices. It gives that authentic Indian flavour to your daily cup of chai. It will also take care of the compliments that you want to hear from everyone you serve this to. It is known for its uniqueness in terms of the combination that helps you kickstart the day. With light earthy notes of honey, the tea with the blend of this masala can be consumed after the meals to help you sit back and relax.


The Kadak Masala is a 'kadak' blend of spices. It produces a strong flavour that awakens the taste buds and energizes the mind. This is a tea for those who prefer something 'extra' in their tea, both in terms of flavour and health benefits. This tea is not only rich in anti-oxidants, but also contains anti-inflammatory agents that reduces the risk of arthritis. It is extremely beneficial for those suffering from congestion, fever or flu and helps combat regular health issues.


I am thinking of trying other teas by Tea Treasure in future since this one was a great experience! And now, time for my night cup of sweet dreams! Buh-bye lovelies.

Happy Reading! Happy Sipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge