Sunday, October 23, 2016

Brand Factory Store #DontGetFooled


So the season of festivity is here! Everyone wants to look their best, pick up the best branded stuff and on seeing the prices, the heart does falter a bit. And what happens when you see your friend wearing the same dress and finding out that you got it for a higher price...! You end up feeling like a fool, don't you? But not anymore!

Brand Factory has now come up with a campaign #DontGetFooled. The campaign works on the concept - Why pay full price, when Brand Factory offers same garments at much cheaper and discounted prices?

Isn't it simply great?


So I went to their Rohini outlet, and woah! spread on 4 floors the store had everything I could have checked out. A whole floor dedicated to men's garments was a rare sight. And yes almost all the brands were available there and lots of discounts.


I went for just window shopping, hoping to check some stuff to gift my parents for this Diwali. I ended up shopping for a lot of stuff - shirts and kurta for Papa and tops and palazzo for Mumma. I got vouchers worth Rs 1000 after getting 50% - 70% discounts on all products individually, so effectively, it wasn't a bad deal. Mind you, all the clothes were branded and high on quality.


You should visit the Brand Factory store too this Diwali to shop for yourself and your loved ones.

Here's a photo journey of my evening well spent at the store:



2 comments:

  1. I missed the opportunity to shop my heart out...next time I am surely going to keep a watch out to grab some amazing deals..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course sweety! We can hang out together :) Always in for shopping plans!

      Delete

badge