Monday, October 17, 2016

Octavius Green Tea—The Magical Cup of Health!


I was always found gymming or pampering myself in a spa before being stuck in a 9 to 5 job. It has been over a year now since that has stopped. But the fitness freak in me could not be at rest for long. So I switched to green tea as a regime a few months back. I have tried a lot of brands and flavours. Some were a bad experience, some were good, but few were to be continued…
Octavius Green Tea came as a delight at my doorsteps. When I removed the packaging and saw the yellow can, my heart skipped a beat. It was love at first sight. I was so amazed by just the packaging that my expectations with the flavour and aroma increased manifold.
I quickly opened the can and made myself some green tea. The colour was magic and so was the aroma. My mum came out of her room and said, ‘Wow! The fragrance is so good.’ I asked her if she will have some. She readily agreed so I gave her some to try. We both sipped the tea without a word more, lost in the magical cup of health. It wasn’t bitter to start with. In fact, it carried a subtle hint of natural sweetness, assuring me that these tea leaves have landed in our cups straight from the tea gardens. Mum asked, ‘How is it carrying such a nice aroma? This is one of the best green teas I have sipped so far!’ Then I told her, ‘This is Camomile Green Tea from Octavius.’

Health Factor: Do you know that Camomile is the common name of several Daisy-like plants. It is commonly used to make herb infusions to serve various medicinal purposes. Popular uses of camomile preparations include treating hay fever, inflammation, muscle spasms, menstrual disorders, insomnia, ulcers and gastrointestinal disorders.


The antioxidants present in chamomile tea not only protect against chronic disease (such as cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and rheumatoid arthritis), but they work wonderfully to slow the aging process and reverse the visible signs of aging (like wrinkles and loss of skin elasticity). Isn’t it great? One cup of tea and so many benefits, who would want to say no to this? I can easily drink it all day but pertaining to my schedule, I have started having it regularly once a day.
The soothing and exotic blend of Octavius Green Tea infused with dried camomile flowers, is apt for late evenings, since it is sleep-inducing.
Mild and caffeine free, this is a soothing, calming infusion perfect for meditative moments.
No wonder my sleep has improved. I wake up more relaxed, more energised.

I am thinking of trying other teas by Octavius in future since this one was a great experience! And now, time for my night cup of chamomile glory! Buh-bye lovelies.

Happy Reading! Happy Sipping!

2 comments:

  1. I have been following you on your social media channels and I really wish you to write some easy and effective ways to loose weight. This post is an inspiring one for sure..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you. This was quite encouraging! :) I will surely write about my experiences on the journey of losing some kilograms :)

      Delete

badge